The Verimation (K.J. Law) M4900C is known for its accuracy, simplicity, ruggedness and reliability.
- No complicated bells and whistles
- M4900C simply measures eddy current conductivity
- Well suited for shop and field use.
- The most rugged and reliable instrument, probe and cable
- Easily used by shop and warehouse personnel
The major application for the M4900C is measuring the conductivity of aluminum alloys. It automatically tracks the temperature coefficient. The M4900C works well on rough or finished surfaces including forging, castings, sheet stock, and small parts with reasonable mass.
- Sorting mixed non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Evaluating material alloy, hardness and uniformity of heat treat
- Measuring absolute conductivity
- Detecting heat damage to aircraft surfaces and structures
- Checking Aluminum alloy for aging
- Testing for proper aluminum
- Size: 6.75" x 3.75" X 2.75" (17.2 X 9.5 x 7.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. 91 kg)
- Penetration depth: 0.050" (1.3 mm)
- Range (I.A.C.S.): 12% to 110%
- Lift-off: 0.025 inch (0.9 mm) max.
- +- 0.3% (17% to 62% IACS Aluminum)
- +/-0.5% (Full Range 10% to 110%)
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Nickel Cadmium Batteries w/AC adapter/Battery Charger 115/60 Hz or 220/50 Hz.
- Probes: M216C probe with 42" (107cm) cable
- Readout: Digital-4 Numeral
- Probe and 42" Cable Assembly
- Carrying Case
- Charger 110 or 220 VAC (specify)
- Short term rental and rental/purchase agreements are available.